Sunday, November 11, 2007

Online Dating….You loser!!!!!

Yes I am….or am I?! I strongly believe online dating has come a long way in the past 5 or even 10 years. Back then if you said you were meeting people on the Internet you were automatically called [geek] [loser] [desperate] [choose any other bone breaking name].

I remember years ago the main two sites were Match.com and Yahoo Personals.
You can measure the increased popularity today just by the sheer number of dating sites out there Plenty of Fish, eHarmony, or Just Say Hi just to name a few. You can even use the social networking sites for dating Myspace or Facebook are the ones that immediately come to mind.

For me online dating is just another medium to meet people. The way I look at it is the same people that are online are the same people you'll meet at a bar, club, or bookstore. Personally, I feel online dating is a little better because you control whether you meet this person based on your interactions with them.

So if you're all for online dating then kudos to you! If you're against it step out of that shell and give it a shot!!!!

No comments: